We provide full training and previous sales experience or experience in the energy sector is not necessary.
Cotswold Energy Group is a leading supplier of renewable energy solutions, including; Air Source and Ground Source Heat Pumps, Heating Design and Energy Consultancy. Based in Stonehouse, our business was created in 2018 with a mission; to contribute positively to the UK’s aim of reducing carbon emissions and deliver customer service excellence whilst doing so. Our business has taken off- from double digit growth year on year to a business model that sees everything from design and engineering performed ‘in-house’- we are perfectly placed to scale our business in 2023.
We are looking for a driven and diligent individual with a drive and passion to succeed. Adaptability and enthusiasm is key for us – the renewable energy industry is fast-paced and always changing- and we need to be ready to change with it.
We are looking for an individual who wants to add value and grow their career with us, absorbing additional responsibilities along the way.
What you’ll do:
- Performing surveys on customer properties to determine requirements
- Assisting with heat loss calculations and measurements (sometimes using building plans)
- Inputting and manipulating data into Excel
- Translating data in to price and quote formats
- Producing quotes for customers
- Liaising with customers and providing excellent customer service
- Observing system design and assisting with creating proposals for customers
We are looking for someone who can:
- Absorb large amounts of information
- Understand how to use Microsoft Excel (formulas not required)
- Prioritise their workload
- Work with complex calculations accurately
- Engage with customers
- Our culture is warm, friendly and fun. We enjoy what we do and have built our values around teamwork, progression and collaboration.
- This role would suit someone who has a keen interest in embarking on a career in renewable energy.