This is a Mechanical installation management position. You will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of our Commercial projects along with the management of the engineering team including the existing site leads and contracts manager. This is a management position and will require co-ordination with clients, production of site reports and will be a blend of office and site activities.
The projects that we deal with are varied and can range from High end residential developments to Police stations and leisure centers. This role offers a large amount of variety.
What you’ll do
- Client co-ordination
- Quality control
- Planning of works
- Creating procurement schedules with the site leads.
- Co-ordination with the Design Team and Commercial Team
- Issuing project reports/updates
- Management of the engineering team
We are looking someone who has experience in managing commercial sites and co-ordinating additional trades along with managing a team of engineers. Our work is within the renewable sector so the ideal candidate would have experience with renewable technology installations.
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and in writing.
- Desire for continual performance.
- Effective time management
- Problem solving
- NVQ Level 2 (Plumbing, Mechanical)
- CSCS/JIB Card (Preferably Gold card)
- SMSTS or SSSTS