The role will entail visiting customers’ houses to service air source heat pumps and attend ASHP related breakdowns. With this in mind, it is imperative that the right candidate should pride themselves on customer service and professionalism. Working with a helpful back-office team, the successful candidate should be able to liaise with the office and technical based team. The candidate requires experience in ASHP related breakdowns, fault finding and servicing. The candidate may be asked to help and assist with the installation team from time to time.
What you’ll do:
- Liaising with office staff to ensure adequate resource and materials are in place for successful repair of ASHP’s and associated components.
- Servicing of ASHP’s
- Ensuring necessary paperwork have been filled out and signed by the customer.
- Commitment to the use of best practice, continuous improvement, and service excellence.
- Ensuring all photographic and paperwork requirements are completed for each job.
- Any other duties as may be specified from time to time.