Due to growth within the commercial team we are looking to bring in a Quantity Surveyor to support the pre-construction and construction elements of our projects. You will be working across multiple projects ranging from single large domestic residences to medium size commercial projects with an M&E value of up to 5M. We work as both a principal contractor and as a contractor. You will be working with onboarding Sub-contractors and clients and administering the contracts throughout the project. You will work closely with the Commercial Manager and Internal project management team.
We are looking for a quantity surveyor who is experienced within the Building Services or construction sector. As a company we work in a collaborative way with our clients and sub-contractors and we are looking for someone who understands the importance of the contractual requirements whilst also
ensuring as sustainable future.
We anticipate this team growing over the next year so looking for someone who wants to have an input on the development of the QS team.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for the contractual onboarding of clients and Contractors.
- Management of applications and valuations.
- Management of variation process
- Work closely with the Commercial Manager on cost management.
- Produce financial statements on projects.
- Hold MRICS or AssocRICS and Quantity surveying degree or alternative qualification
- Experienced in the building services or construction sector
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience with JCT and NEC contracts
- Experienced in writing sub-contractor agreements.