This role is to oversee and manage the procurement of materials and sub-contractor selection. You will work closely with the warehouse and delivery team and finance. You will be required to manage our existing supply chain along with expanding our supply partners as required to meet the demands of the business.
This role also includes an element of purchasing/purchasing management.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for continued improvement within the procurement sector and has a proven track record of managing and onboarding supply chain partners. We are looking for someone who wants the opportunity to lead the development/implementation of a wider rocurement strategy.
What you’ll do
- Onboard new supply chain partners.
- Manage existing supply chain and credit facilities
- Purchasing/purchasing management
- Produce procurement reports
- Experience within the procurement, ideally in building services or construction
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills verbally and written
- Well organised with a logical approach to problem solving
- Good IT skills – proficient in Microsoft products especially Excel and Word.
- Experience using Salesforce would be beneficial.